The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I was not a good girl yesterday--instead of staying home, I went over to Heather & Jason's to play games. We played Hoopla and Insight (some Trivial Pursuit game), and although I came home late yet again, I had a lot of fun.

This morning I have the not too fun task of cutting out name signs from gator board. Gator board is like foam core board, but much denser and much harder to cut. I take a break after every couple to let my fingers rest--my right index finger is starting to get raw.

In other news, it appears that I have lost the curriculum that I have been teaching the middle schoolers. I'm not sure what I did with it over the break, but now it is neither at my office at the church or anywhere in my home or car. Hm...I guess I'll just go and buy some new curriculum during lunch--it's really not that big of a deal, but it disappoints me because I really enjoyed this particular curriculum (Not-So-Famous People from the Bible) and it's kinda old, so I don't know if they still publish it.

- Jenny, 1/07/2004 10:58:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com