The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, January 02, 2004

I am working on making a webpage with pictures from my trip, so in the mean time, here's some Friday Five to tide you over:

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?
Hanging out with Heather & Jason tonight (and possibly Stephen) to play board games.

2. ...over the next week?
Actually having some work to do at work. (yay!)

3. ...this year?
This coming fall...more on that later.

4. ...over the next five years?
Wow--I don't know. That's kinda intense. Only God knows what my life will be like when I'm 30.

5. ...for the rest of your life?
I am looking forward to serving God over the years of my life, and seeing what God makes/does out of my service.

- Jenny, 1/02/2004 11:31:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com