The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I am using Firebird today, this new browser made by Mozilla that Terrence is probably getting money for pushing. I say that because he sent me an email that had a lot of marketing speak in it about how great it is. It's not too bad so far--I like it a lot more than regular Mozilla for virtue of it's quick start-up time. I'll try to remember to use it all day today to give it a fair and varied trial.

Tomorrow is the big day--LASIK surgery. My actual surgery is at 6 p.m., although they request I get there an hour early (probably to start drugging me up). If you remember, please pray that it all goes well. :) I am very excited about the surgery, although I'm not too excited about having my eyelids pried open and about having to wear the silly goggles so that I don't rub my eyes. Something kinda weird is that when I go in, I can't be wearing any jewelry, hair product, make-up, lotion, etc. anywhere on my body. I am actually surprised that I am allowed to wear clothes...

Today is my cousin David's 24th birthday!! Happy Birthday, David! (I don't think he reads this thing, but just in case...) David shares his birthday with a lot of composers (Johann Hermann Schein, Francesco Bartolomeo Conti, Joseph-Hector Fiocco, Pascal Boyer, Giovanni Domenico Perotti, Jerome-Joseph de Momigny, Sebastian de Iradier, Johan Peter Selmer, Amedee-Ernest Chausson, Guillaume Jean Joseph Nicolas Lekeu, Walter Hamor Piston, Alexander Tcherepnin, Boris Semyonovich Shekhter, Wilfred Conwell Bain, Ennio Porrino, Stepan Lucky, David Eugene Tudor, and Jorge Peixinho). I guess the moral of today's story is that if you're male and born today, chances are you will end up a composer.

I've started work on my website (acutally posted a few things yesterday), but I won't post the address yet until I get more of it completed.

- Jenny, 1/20/2004 10:26:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com