Thursday, January 29, 2004
- Yesterday I had a very bad attitude--went to sleep early and woke up with a good attitude!
- My car is clean.
- I'm getting my nails done this afternoon.
- I'm still really intersested in working on my website.
- I don't have to house-sit tonight.
- My room is as clean as can possibly be right now.
- I have new pyjamas--always a good thing.
- Can I just tell you how much I love streaming audio?
- Went to the optomotrist today and it turns out that I have a slight irritation on my cornea because I used the Zymar drops for too long. (The Zymar drops are an antibiotic or something.)
- I have to continue taking my Pred Forte drops at even more frequent intervals. I hate the Pred Forte drops because they cloud my vision for about a minute and make me look like I cry milk instead of tears.
- I still haven't received my reimbursement check for LASIK from my Cafeteria Plan.
- Jenny, 1/29/2004 10:36:00 AM