The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, December 18, 2003

It is with sadness that I post this morning--I am out of clothes hangers. I can't just go out and buy some new hangers because I am also out of room in my closet. I discovered this last night as I spent most of the night washing clothes (both machine and hand wash). I have this huge stack of clothes that begs to be hung and, alas, I have nowhere to hang them. Sure, if you look on the left-hand side of my closet, you'll find clothes in there that I haven't worn for years. But I can't throw those clothes away--I might need them...sometime... I guess it's sort of like a museum--clothes that Jenny Smith used to wear and probably won't ever wear again, but for some reason, need to be hung up as an homage.

Anyway, I have figured out what I will get for aunt Trisha for Christmas. I will knit her a scarf! This brilliant idea came when I was talking to aunt Sally on the phone last night. So, this means another trip to a fancy yarn store this Saturday (inbetween giving blood and seeing Return of the King)...

- Jenny, 12/18/2003 11:43:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com