The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, December 15, 2003

I had a good weekend. Friday night I went out with a group of people to send off Andy Lech to the wilds of Denver for his new job. We went to Gordon Biersch, a restaurant I don't particularly care for because they put mushrooms in EVERYTHING and I think it's very expensive for average food. This time I ordered chicken cashew stir-fry or something and repeatedly told our waitress that I wanted NO mushrooms. The waitress said she didn't think mushrooms were in the dish, but that she would tell the kitchen not to put mushrooms in the dish. Wouldn't you know it--my dish came with mushrooms. I gave it back to them and they scraped them out of the dish (which sorta annoyed me, but whatever).

I woke up on Saturday morning, ran some errands and then fed the homeless at my church. Then I went back home and knitted until I went back to the church to do some Christmas caroling around the neighborhood--cold but fun. If the church does this again next year, my suggestion is to do it on a night other than Saturday--no one is home on Saturday nights! After caroling, I went to a small party and talked for awhile with friends and then left to go to Shane's place for a co-birthday party for Shane and Kurt. I didn't end up leaving until about 3:30 a.m. because we were playing Taboo and we couldn't end the game because it kept on getting tied. Eventually, the other team won and I went home.

Sunday I went to church, came home and took a nap for a few hours, knitted some more, had coffee with Dalia and went Christmas shopping.

- Jenny, 12/15/2003 11:06:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com