The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I am feeling somewhat better, although not great. I went home yesterday around mid-day and slept a little and worked on my Christmas cards. Sometimes, when I go home sick, I also take advantage of being home by doing laundry and tidy up the house, but I had absolutely no energy to do that yesterday. Consequently, the house is still messy and I still have dirty clothes. I have to figure out some way to do clean & do laundry before I go to visit Kathryn this weekend.

Last night, I had to go to church to run the high school group. So, I went and everything was fine and I wasn't feeling great, but at least I got through it all. I trade off taking one of the girls home with this other couple (she lives kinda far & out of the way, so it can be...annoying). While driving her home, I was stopped at a stoplight and was caught by surprise when a car rear-ended me (well, not me--my car). I was in the left lane of the street, so I drove over to the curb and was further shocked when the black, Mercedes SUV that hit me drove off quickly. Fortunately, neither the girl or I were hurt--just startled, and the only damage is a small scratch to my rear bumper. But it kinda makes me all pissed off to think of the lack of responsibility of the driver of the Mercedes.

- Jenny, 12/02/2003 10:06:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com