The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I am feeling much better, although my breathing is still clogged (but that's kinda normal, anyways).

So I have tentative (very tentative at this point) plans to go to Kenya next August. My friend Matt is going to organize a mission trip to go to visit the Muindis and help them with some aspect of their dormitory for orphans. Since Matt is some sort of environmental engineer, he wants to help with their water, although our exact purpose is not yet decided. This is very exciting! I can't wait to go!

Also, I am nearly finished with my Christmas cards! I think I only have like 20 left to do (which is impressive to me because my list somehow ended up with about 90 addresses...).

- Jenny, 12/03/2003 10:30:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com