The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Biz Stone, the person who writes the Creative Tutorials for Blogger, is really funny. I always enjoy reading his/her tutorials (and I hate tutorials! That is a testimony if I've ever heard one!). The latest tutorial is "How to give the last-minute gift of blog."

Merry Christmas Eve! It still doesn't feel like Christmas to me yet, but...maybe after work I'll start feeling it. This afternoon, I'll go to the Christmas Eve service at my aunt Ellie's church. It's different, of course, than worshipping at my own church, but I enjoy it nonetheless. They preach Christ and are very loving people, and I am glad that my aunt has a community where she can grow in knowing God. So, I am looking forward to tonight, when I will be able to celebrate the coming of the Lord to earth with my family.

I got home late last night because I went out and had a drink at the Elephant Bar with Colleen and Erin (along with Lori, Colleen's girlfriend, and Jay, an elementary school friend of Colleen & Erin). It was good to catch up with them. Colleen teaches Biology and Crew up at a high school in the Davis area and Erin lives in San Diego (only about block away from Danny in PB!) was just laid off, but was looking for another job anyway. She does research for pharmaceutical companies (with a microscope, lab coat and everything).

Woke up this morning to hear that LAX has a 3.5 waiting time for domestic flights for the holidays. Geez. Super Shuttle is picking us up at 7:35 a.m., which is 2.25 hours earlier (allowing an hour to arrive at LAX) than my flight (10:45 a.m.), so I have to call them to see if they recommend an earlier pick-up. I really, really hope that they keep the 7:35 a.m. time--I am SO not a morning person, and I don't think I can bear to be in the airport for that long.

- Jenny, 12/24/2003 10:32:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com