The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Today I woke up and my lower back on my left-hand side was killing me. So, I tried to stretch and figured out that I really do not know how to stretch that part of my body. Made me really wish I had paid attention more in PE, instead of grading papers with Kathryn for Coach Kallum.

What's up with me? Nothing much. I have been really pleased in this past month or two with God and what he is doing around me...it's a very peaceful and joyful feeling, which is awesome. Lately, I have been working on re-designing my church's website. Look at my redesign here and look at the old site here. Let me know what you think!

But, the best thing about today is that tonight I am going to see the Counting Crows and Toad the Wet Sprocket tonight at the Wiltern. I am so incredibly excited because I love Toad the Wet Sprocket and have wanted to see them in concert for a long time and then--they broke up. Great. I don't know if they're back together or what, all I know is that I am one lucky girl. I am also excited to see the Counting Crows--in particular I would like them to play "Omaha" and that groovy new cover of the Joni Mitchell song. I'll let you all know how the concert went tomorrow!

- Jenny, 12/11/2002 11:12:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com