The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, December 12, 2002

So I am thinking about making my own cards this year, but things keep on getting screwed up with it. First I thought I would paint a version of the nativity...more as an exercise in my painting career. So, I painted five different versions of the nativity and one is good enough to put on the card. So, I scanned it in, designed the card to be the size of 1/2 an 8.5x11 piece of paper. Then I thought to myself, "self, you don't want send out the cards in white envelopes, do you?" So I went and bought some yellow envelopes that go quite nicely with the painting and then I realized that they're much larger than the card size. So then I thought I would just increase the card size. Sure, it'll increase labor significantly, but what the heck, it's Christmas, right? Well, so I went out and bought bright white cardstock to print my cards on. Both the laser and inkjet printers at work are having a hard time picking up the paper. So, now I'm at a loss of what to do...I could try and get a thinner cardstock (and spend more money) or just go and buy some cards (and spend some more money). Well, gentle reader, what do you think I should do?


- Jenny, 12/12/2002 10:49:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com